Cosmetic Dentistry Q&A
What is cosmetic dentistry?
What dental procedures and treatments are considered cosmetic?
- Teeth whitening to remove staining and discoloration, which can prematurely age your face.
- Veneers, which can address deep, internal staining, correct gaps, hide chips or breaks, and create a straight, uniform smile.
- Crowns, which cover stained or damaged teeth and correct any unevenness in the shape of your teeth.
- Orthodontics, including braces and Invisalign® aligners, to straighten teeth, close gaps, and address overcrowding and alignment issues.
How will I know what treatments I need?
Dr. Kim can answer any questions you have about the different treatments available. Some subjects you might want to address include:
- Whether your teeth will look the way you want them to after treatment
- What the suggested procedures involve
- The number of appointments the treatment requires
- What type of care your teeth need after the procedures are complete